The programme will provide you with 120 CPUs obtained through training modules, internship and the development of the final project and you will be awarded with a Master’s Degree internationally recognized.
Moreover, you will get an additional award! London South Bank University (London, UK) will recognize your studies with a “Post-Graduate Certificate in Global Entrepreneurship“, based on the 30 CPUs obtained at LSBU.
During the three semesters – full time – the Master’s Degree provides high-quality knowledge and develops skills around local gastronomic culture, conceptual characterizations of sustainability and its applications on products, processes and practices, business and management, entrepreneurship as change of business mindset, start-ups creation, communication and intercultural management.
1st semester – Modules at SAA School of Management (Turin, IT):
– Food and Beverage culture and industry
– Business Strategy and Project Management in the Food and Beverage sector
– Accounting and Reporting
2nd semester – Modules at LSBU (London, UK):
– Intercultural Management
– Everyday Sustainability for Business
3rd semester – Modules at Abat Oliba CEU (Barcelona, SP):
– Supply chain and logistics
– Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprises
– Family Business
– Communication and New Media in the Food and Beverage sector