In company experiences
A wide network of professionals in the food and beverage industry will offer mentoring and guidance throughout the programme on the development of projects and business plans for evaluations as well as assist in the design, structure and completion of of the final dissertation.
Participants will gain a strong practical experience through:
- case studies;
- company visits once a week in both countries;
- webinars and seminars with professionals;
- company projects;
- testimonials in class;
- business trip in Italy at the end of the semester at SAA to explore how to develop new business models;
- internship, undertaken in one of the MFBSE partner company (Italy or Spain).
The internship will take place in Italy or Spain depending on students’ preferences and companies’ availability and will last a minimum of 300 hours, starting from the end of the second semester.
Students will cover assistant managerial positions in F&B enterprises to acquire an entrepreneurial mentality and give their contribution to improving the sustainable outcomes, both socially, environmentally and economically.
The ideal positions that students will cover during the internship programme are the following:
- managerial assistant positions (marketing, communication, logistics, import/export, sustainability) in Food and Beverage enterprises and/or social enterprises;
- business models developers or innovators in existing Food and Beverages companies and/or start-ups;
- managerial assistant positions in Food and Beverage chains (marketing, communication, logistics, sustainability, internationalization).
Company visit at Caffè Vergnano, Italy
Company visit at Familia Torres wine, Spain.
Company visit at Porta Palazzo farmers’ market in Turin, Italy.
Company visit at Fontanafredda wines, Italy.