Sustainability, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Food and Beverage culture drive this unique Postgraduate Degree at training passionate students and offering them the business tools for becoming and succeeding as Sustainable Entrepreneurs and/or Business Models Developers and innovators in the Food and Beverage industry, with a focus on Small and Medium Enterprises and an international perspective.
The ultimate goal is to achieve a change in the mindset towards the creation f an entrepreneurial attitude, which works both in newly set up companies and in established ones and will allow future entrepreneurs to deal with complexity through sustainable processes and practices in the Food and Beverage context.
Our Sustainable Entrepreneur will gain high-quality knowledge and develop the skills to innovate and turn ideas into successful and long-term sustainable businesses and/or will contribute to existent enterprises in the creation of new business models.
Classes will take place in three European Universities: London South Bank University (London, UK), SAA School of Management (Turin, IT) and Abat Oliba CEU (Barcelona, Spain), with the aim of bringing together valuable teaching backgrounds, companies’ best practices and an understanding of the local Food and Beverage culture through a unique on-field experience.
- Provide tools and knowledge to start up a successful business in the field of Food and Beverage
- Train future entreprenurs within the sector in an academic and practical environment
- Teach how to build a valuable newtork in the field to strenghten the business
- Provide a wide range of potential partners and business contacts
- Promote the learning in a multicultural environment
- Facilitate business opportuninities in the UK, Italy and Spain
- Promote and support the reference envirnoment/community through the creation of sustainable businesses
- Channel creative ideas into businesses implementation
- Provide key insights over the sector and facilitate students in recognizing new trends and business opportunities, based on sustainability and innovation
- Provide high-quality managerial training over business plan and marketing to set up SMEs
- Offer a successful combination of Academics and Experts/Entrepreneurs/Managers of the sector
- Teach how to effectively manage communication at internal and external level
- Provide inspiring ideas for further developments
- Provide a personal mentorship programme
- Provide a clear understanding of the legal and fiscal system in the countries at issue
- Guide in the creation of a sustainable business and innovative business models according to ethical and responsible requirements
- Establish a debate over the trends and their implications on the Food and Beverage sector
- Support students in understading complex issues at the intersection of enogastronimic disciplines and beyond