Programme & Degree
The first two semesters in Italy (October-January) and Spain (February-June) will be organized as follows:
- 4 days a week full time from 9am to 1 pm: theory, case studies, group works and presentations
- 1 day a week: company visits
The modules provide high-quality knowledge and develop skills around local gastronomic culture, conceptual characterizations of sustainability and its applications on products, processes and practices, business and management, entrepreneurship as change of business mindset, start-ups creation, communication and intercultural management.
In June, students will have the chance to attend the exclusive CCL course at Abat Oliba CEU and obtain the diploma in Creative Leadership.
During the last semester (September-December) students will be involved in their Internship and will work on the development of their final project (Thesis).
Click on the links below to obtain more information about structure and content of the modules.
1. Food and Beverage Culture and Heritage
2. Business Strategy and Project Management in the Food and Beverage Industry
3. Accounting and Reporting
4. Seminar on Business Plan Creation and Implementation
5. Business Trip (on-field project)
1. Supply Chain Management in F&B
2. Social Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Food and Beverage
3. Family Business and Law
4. International Marketing and Communication in Food and Beverage
5. Business Ethics
6. Methodology Investigation
3. Creative Leadership Diploma (Barcelona, Abat Oliba CEU)
This course will enable students to acquire the mindset, skills and tools necessary to exercise effective leadership, adapted to different personal and professional contexts.
4. Internship and Final Project development (Italy or Spain)
The overall programme weights 120 ECTS obtained through the course modules, the internship and the development of the final project (thesis) and students will be awarded with a Master’s Degree in Food and Beverage Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Moreover, students will get an additional certificate from the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL, at Abat Oliba CEU Barcelona): the “Diploma in Creative Leadership“.